В гостях  у   Ясмины
[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Иностранные языки » Иностранные языки » English
English
ЗезагДата: Воскресенье, 28-Июн-09, 23:34 | Сообщение # 1
Супермодератор
Статус: Offline
Do you speak English ? biggrin

Не спорь с мужчинами — все равно они никогда не бывают правы.
Сари Габор

QsmaДата: Воскресенье, 28-Июн-09, 23:38 | Сообщение # 2
Супермодератор
Net,ya toko speak Turkish!) yes
Сообщение отредактировал Qsma - Воскресенье, 28-Июн-09, 23:39

ResidentДата: Воскресенье, 28-Июн-09, 23:47 | Сообщение # 3
Администратор
Come to my place any time at all, türkei)))

AmazonkaДата: Среда, 01-Июл-09, 00:59 | Сообщение # 4
Участник
Zezag, I speak English. Do you need крокодил зеленый?)))) Татьяну Ивановну хАчу, тов)))))))

P.S. I like your website. It's cool and warm. I believe people here are also nice, bright, and reliable. Good luck to "В гостях у Ясмины".

Бабье лето – это пора года, когда всех мужчин разобрали, а лето ещё продолжается…

Сообщение отредактировал Amazonka - Среда, 01-Июл-09, 01:01

NanikoДата: Четверг, 02-Июл-09, 21:43 | Сообщение # 5
Супермодератор
People are looking for positive emotions and sincere relations. Those who own these features are living in shells mostly, because this is not what society respects its residents for and such people are heart-broken in a way or feel uneasy. I would dare them to start sharing at this website. The hidden treasures of human soles are so unique with every personality, so valuable to all of us. Please, do. A lot of people have never experienced simple true feelings that do not carry back ideas.

AmazonkaДата: Среда, 08-Июл-09, 22:55 | Сообщение # 6
Участник
Naniko, you are probably in my mind. It is exactly what I think but I wouldn't be able to express my thoughts so nice and deep as you did. The problem is that people are always afraid to be hurt and to be misunderstood by the loved ones, and they get deeper into their shell trying to avoid the pain. I wish all these people to be brave all the time despite any difficulties and bumps on their way.
You suggested sharing feelings at this forum but it is extremely difficult to be sincere in public. Unfortunately, I am not as free as I want and would not express my lurking hopes and thoughts here. Probably, I am too scared and constrained for that.

Бабье лето – это пора года, когда всех мужчин разобрали, а лето ещё продолжается…

NanikoДата: Среда, 15-Июл-09, 19:16 | Сообщение # 7
Супермодератор
Amazonka,
Saying that, is already peeping out of your shell, isn't it. Brave of you))) We are much happier than the rest of the world to have dozens of ways to find sympathy and comfort among our friends and family members. Most of the people outside the Caucasus feel so lonely that they agree to pay to their psychotherapists just to talk to them and get an answer, like - your next visit is.... I feel sorry for them. Let our minds be sober and not repeat what the rest of the world has done to themselves. Let us value what we have, do we understand its importance? I would not dare ask for any personal stories here, pain is so deep in the heart of every person and should not be discussed in the public of course, I fully agree. We are all same type aren't we? I was trying to bring to discussion our problems not always personal but for example my pain is - the importance of our traditions for us and the rest of the mankind. We have to survive on this planet. Here is my feeling about this undiagnosed problem yet, but we will feel its danger soon. Keeping traditions is a boring old-fashioned trash or an important vital part of ourselves?

kotusinigorДата: Понедельник, 09-Май-22, 14:44 | Сообщение # 8
Новичок
yes, i do)

piv632esfehnerwДата: Воскресенье, 30-Окт-22, 18:45 | Сообщение # 9
Новичок
I speak english a little

albelen88Дата: Четверг, 31-Авг-23, 13:55 | Сообщение # 10
Новичок
уес